Labour Tracking Software
Labour is often the largest single cost in most greenhouse crops. Managing labour efficiently and completing crop work on schedule are important factors in the viability of the operation.
Proteus allows growers to view employee performance and crop work completion status in real time and take quick corrective action.
Proteus makes real time data available to supervisors in the greenhouse – where they need it and when they need it. Proteus also provides real time, simple, and objective performance feedback directly to crop workers.
Real time status of work in progress and completed:
- Real time graphical view of crop work in progress and completed
- Real time picking reports – Kg harvested and expected.
- Real time work quality reports.
- Real time data for supervisors to create and revise work
Fast and accurate labour cost reports:
- Labour cost by activity and by crop.
- Labour cost per Kg.
- Labour cost Actual vs Budget.
Employee Performance monitoring:
- Quickly establish and review targets for each activity and crop from actual and current data
- Monitor employee performance vs targets and vs peers
- Real time and automated performance feedback to employees.
- Customized for your operation
- Direct data links to most Packing lines
- Affordable hardware
- Real time performance dashboards on each line
- Real time reports on any terminal
- Real time information dashboards for managers
- Attendance and payroll reports
- Automated email reports
- Food safety checklists
- Packing quality checking.
- Onsite training.