Asset Operations and Maintenance Software
A simple way to manage your facilities and equipment
Keeping your facilities and equipment in fully functioning state is critical to preventing unplanned downtime and optimizing operations. Managers can ensure facilities are inspected on schedule, critical safety logs are completed on time, and preventive maintenance program is followed.
Preventive Maintenance and Breakdown workorders can be easily scheduled and assigned to technicians. Users can initiate work orders for any service /Repair requests and technicians can easily record full details of the work performed.
Technicians can see their scheduled Work orders machine operators can see when the equipment will be down for repairs. This visibility helps ensures work is completed on time.
Critical assets such as boilers, HVAC systems etc require frequent safety checks. The system allows these checks to be assigned to employees and missed completion or deviations to be immediately reported.
The system reduces downtime.
- Food safety inspection checklists
- GAP and HACCP Logs
- Sanitation logs
- Pre-Op Checklists
- Incident Logs
- Equipment logs
- Internal and External Compliance Audits
- Streamline Asset Maintenance and inspections.
- Reduce downtime and increase equipment life.
- Real time visibility of pending and completed work orders.
- Time and material cost tracking.
- Spare parts inventory tracking.
- Paperless and efficient
- Access on phones and tablets
- Easily attach Pictures, Documents, and notes to any record
- Automatic notification emails of any missed workorders or deviations.
- Regulatory compliance and risk mitigation.
- Automatic Report generation
- Immediate electronic access to records.