Food Safety Software for Growers, Packers, and Distributors
Food Safety Checklist and Audit Automation
i2i QAsure Food Safety software takes your paper checklists and makes them accessible on smartphones and tablets. User can complete checklists on time and any corrective actions can be documented immediately. The system brings consistency and efficiency to your Food safety record keeping system and makes regulatory compliance easy. Be Audit Ready All-The-Time.
Checklists tasks and frequency are easily assigned to employees and their completion can be monitored. Date and time of completion is logged and makes the process transparent. Any missed checklists are highlighted, and reminders emailed.
Completed checklists are immediately available to managers for review and approval. And corrective actions needed can be assigned and emailed.
i2i QAsure food safety software makes it easy to complete checklists on time. This ensures that you will be ready for inspections and audits anytime, and the process will be transparent.
i2i QAsure food safety software reduces compliance costs by automating the recordkeeping process. The system is easy to use by frontline employees, and management overhead is reduced by automating the follow up reminders and deviation logging.
- Food safety inspection checklists
- GAP and HACCP Logs
- Sanitation logs
- Pre-Op Checklists
- Incident Logs
- Equipment logs
- Internal and External Compliance Audits
- 100% paperless
- Access on phones and tablets
- 100% accuracy.
- Easy and Fast Checklist completions.
- Easily attach Pictures, Documents, and notes to any inspection
- Automatic notification emails of any Fails or Deviations
- Automatic Report generation
- Immediate electronic access to records
How it works
- Create a checklist
- Select and Customize a checklist from over a 100 existing Checklist templates
- Or easily create a completely new Checklist to your requirements.
- Set Completion Schedule – Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Annual Etc.
- Set Fail/Deviation/notification criteria for any question.
Assign to employee
- Assign the checklist to employees.
- The employees will then have access to only those checklists that assigned to them
Employee completes checklist
- Employee completes the checklist Phone, Tablet, or desktop.
- Any Fails/Deviations are emailed to manager immediately.
- Any missed Checklist notifications emailed to Manager
Review and approve completed checklists
- Manager reviews and approves completed checklists.
- Assigns and Records Corrective actions taken